Friday, May 29, 2015

Day 38 Easton to Matamoras, PA 74 miles, 5046 ft climb

Our CA friends Diana, Dori and Sherry had their first ride day and what a doozy it was! If we weren't doing major climbs we were doing incredible descents! But they really looked happy! Wendy and I are so happy they are here, what fun! It was a very difficult ride day for me so am sorry to say there is approx 1 pic! I'm sure Wendy will have more tomorrow.

5 of us crossing a bridge. Wendy, Gail, Jane, Lalanie and Marilyn

2 comments:

  1. So happy you were able to get together with the Silver Sheep. Since you have mentioned them, I will now post a link to their blog on your blog. Looking forward to lots of fun stories when you all return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite a climb!!! I would have been in the SAG wagon the whole day! You two continue to amaze me. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete